15148T | Administration Officer AO3
We are urgently seeking an experienced Administration Officer (AO3 equivalent) for a temporary assignment commencing with a Queensland Government Department in Brisbane CBD. This role will involve a range of administrative tasks including:
- Reception duties including answering both face to face and telephone enquiries
- Processing applications
- Scanning and data entry
- General administrative support
- We anticipate an initial duration of 3 months, however, extension may be available based on business needs.
To be considered for this role, you should demonstrate:
- Previous administration and client service experience in an aligned environment (with a demonstrated customer service focus)
- Well developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Accurate keyboarding skills (minimum 45wpm)
- Confidence learning and using technology (including sound skills in MS Office)
- Eligibility for a national police certificate.
- Availability to commence ASAP.
The casual hourly rate for this temporary assignment is $43.40 per hour (plus superannuation).
Please note that a Covid-19 vaccination mandate applies to this worksite.
If you have any specific questions, please phone Liz Conroy (during business hours) on 3812 2920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for 15148T | Administration Officer AO3
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241