- Newly created role
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Permanent Part time (6 days per fortnight)
- Located in our Shared Services office in Cardiff NSW
- Excellent salary packaging options available
About the role
The ACFI Administration Officer will ensure optimal care is achieved for our residents in line with the Calvary values of hospitality, healing, stewardship and respect support to the National Manager Revenue & Strategy, the ACFI team and Facility Management and staff to ensure ACFI related processes and functions are promoted and maintained.
This role has a strong focus on administration and organisation of ACFI data, and will include but not limited to ACFI submissions through medicare, My Aged Care ACFI related processes, Medicare Payments statement reporting and Allied Health Reporting.
The role will also have a strong focus on compiling reports on financial data and communication to stakeholders.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administration officer to work 6 days per fortnight on a permnanent part time basis.
What you bring
- An ongoing commitment to work within the Calvary Mission, Vision and Values.
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument.
- Excellent professional communication, both oral and written, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships across all levels of Calvary.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including use of Microsoft Office, data management and report writing.
- Take responsibility of the administration function.
- Current influenza immunisation (or willingness to obtain one)
- current driver licence and willingness to travel as required
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading mission based health care organisation. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development. Calvary is also proud to be recognised as a leader in gender equality. Further details are available here: https://www.calvarycare.org.au/careers/benefits/
Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories. Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and metropolitan areas. Calvary employs over 11,000 people and has over 1,500 volunteers.
Calvary continues the mission of the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, a mission focused on caring for those who are sick, dying and in need. We express our values of hospitality, healing, stewardship and respect through “being for others” exemplified by the Spirit of Calvary and the example of Venerable Mary Potter.
How to join the team
To join our diverse, compassionate and dedicated team for a rewarding Calvary career, please submit an online application.
Please note: attached to the job advertisement on the Calvary Careers portal are important documents relating to the role. Please ensure you view these documents before beginning your application. It is suggested that you download a copy of these for your reference.
Candidates must hold Australian or NZ Citizenship or the capacity to permanently work in Australia. Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
As part of the application process, you may be required to participate in a health evaluation, which could include face to face assessment and drug and alcohol testing, to ensure your suitability for the role.
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications or resumes and phone calls from recruitment agencies.