Aboriginal Liaison Officer (Sadadeen Clinic)
- Base Salary: $61,074 - $66,183 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $76,299 - $81,866 (p.a.)*
- Full Time, Continuous Contract
- Aboriginal Identified Position
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
The Aboriginal Liaison Officer (ALO) works in a multidisciplinary team providing outreach support, communication and cultural brokerage to Aboriginal clients and clinical practitioners to facilitate culturally safe and responsive holistic care and treatment.
For more information on the position please contact Sadadeen Clinic Manager, Pililo Chulu on (08) 7999 6402.
Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Advertised until suitable applicants are found.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Aboriginal Liaison Officer (Sadadeen Clinic)
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241