Work with the National Academic Administrator to coordinate administrative processes and systems to support student management and project management for the Academic departments.
Key activities of this role will include:
- The coordination of the workflow associated with academic student management administration, ensuring policy and service requirements are met (in collaboration with the National Academic Administrator).
- Liaising with the Director of Education and Director of Student Services and Retention to resolve exceptions to standard student administration processes.
- Collecting, analysing and reporting on trends in student activity and issues related to student administration services and the experience of these for students to identify potential areas of risk and/ or improvement.
- Engaging in quality management and continuous improvement processes with the aim of improving the level of support and advice to students and delivering strategic objectives (in consultation with operational and academic teams).
- Leading and participating in projects related to academic student management as required by the Director of Education.
- Providing advice to the Senior Leadership team, via the Director of Education, about issues related to academic student management.
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for academic student management and government administration.
This role is being offered as a full time, fixed term opportunity to 31 August 2021, based at our Melbourne campus.
Being a fixed term contract role, you will need to hit the ground running and pick up our internal systems and processes quickly. You're an organisational superstar, always keeping projects on track with your time management, coordination skills and high level of attention to detail.
The following qualifications, skills and experience will support your success in this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business highly desirable
- Significant demonstrated senior administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience producing high quality documents and communications.
- High level of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills and data analytical skills/experience; experience with SharePoint platform and ability to perform moderately complex data analysis in Excel highly desirable.
At Endeavour College of Natural Health, we are committed to the future and success of natural health. We are the largest provider of complementary medicine higher education degrees in the Southern Hemisphere, with six campuses across Australia.
Endeavour is at the forefront of education in the natural health sector, with highly experienced lecturers, cutting edge curricula; and Australia’s largest choice of natural health degrees.
As the leader in natural health education, we are proud to produce the experts that keep the world well.