The predominant focus of the position is to ensure all global and local reporting deadlines are met on a monthly basis. Ensuring global and local policies are followed and contributing to the overall operations of the Finance team. This role also responsible for the Accounts Payable function, ensuring all accounts with payable responsibilities are fully met within specified time frames.
- Vendor/customer creation and maintenance in system
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of all invoices, both local and overseas
- Timely reconciliation on a monthly basis of all creditor accounts including follow up and resolution of any outstanding invoices each month
- Purchase Order creation and Goods Receipt process
- Drive process from the purchasing through to receipting and invoice verification transaction steps of the accounts payable process
- Process Iexpense audit and payment
- Assist in completing month end processes and reporting
- Preparing daily banking reconciliations mainly on the direct debit, processing of general ledger journals;
- Assist in cash flow forecast processes and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with TaylorMade Group policies and procedures
- Additional ad hoc work supporting the Accountant and Finance Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and is prepared to be a ‘hands on’ member of the team
- Knowledge of Accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Experience and knowledge of related spreadsheet applications (Excel and Word).
- Proficient with computerized general ledger/finance systems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver complex messages in easy-to-understand terms
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
Requisite Education & Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/CA Qualification or working towards.
- 1-3 years of related accounting/ finance experience (for example, previous experience in a similar Accounts Clerk position)
- Any combination of Education, Experience and Training which would provide the level of skills, knowledge and abilities required.
- Oracle experience is a plus.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.