A progressive Accounting Practice based in Parkes, NSW, with a part-time office in Lake Cargelligo is seeking an Accounts Administration Trainee.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about accounting and finance and committed to completing a Certificate III in Accounts Administration.
About the Role, it includes:
- Answering incoming calls, customer inquiries and connecting clients with appropriate staff.
- Managing email inbox and saving appropriate documents to client’s files
- Data entry into Excel to allow input into XERO
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Scanning and management of documents to support a paperless office
- Scheduling of client appointments including Zoom meetings.
- Management of the electronic email program ATO mate
- Maintaining productivity by entry of work in progress (WIP) against clients’ files
- Maintaining rapport with customers, managers, and employees through effective communication.
- Providing administrative support to the team, by timely completion of administrative projects as assigned by management.
- Embrace innovation and have a positive attitude to new technology
- Additional task as assigned by Management
Our ideal candidate is
- Committed to completing a Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- Passionate about customer service with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, approachable, and committed to getting the job done, doing it right & on time
- Organized with the ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Technology Savvy with the ability to learn new programs and embrace the electronic world
- Familiar with office equipment, printers, scanners, etc.
- Team player is essential for our small team
- Experience with XERO (advantage)
Must be eligible to work in Australia.
Please email your resume with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria marked “Attention Nikki – Traineeship” to email@example.com
To further discuss the role contact Nikki on 02 6862 6438
Applications close Sunday 20th November 2021