Accounts Receivable Assistant
- End to end Accounts Receivable: invoicing, credit notes, allocating payments and customer collections
- AR reconciliations and adjustments
- Building customer relationships and resolving AR queries and payment issues
- Timely processing and allocation of daily banking
- General team support
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Accounts Receivable preferably in a Commercial industry.
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport quickly. Experience in MYOB essential.
You must be system savvy including intermediate Microsoft Word/Excel skills.
What's on offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Australian owned business
- ASAP start
- Free parking onsite
If this role sounds like you and you're ready to start an exciting career with Harvey Norman Commercial, we’d be thrilled to hear from you!
Advertised: 15 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Accounts Receivable Assistant
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241