Administration Officer - Communicable Diseases
The Department of Health has a diverse set of responsibilities, and a common purpose of creating better health care for Queenslanders. The department is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We strongly believe in the need to work with people that value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace.
To enable this vision, the Queensland Public Sector is transforming from a focus on compliance to a values-led way of working. The following five values underpin behaviours that will support and enable better ways of working and result in better outcomes for Queenslanders.
- Customers First
- Ideas into action
- Unleash potential
- Be courageous
- Empower people
What is on offer:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for:
- Experience in the use of guidelines, schedules and procedures and a capability to learn new systems as required
- Demonstrated skills in interpersonal, written and oral communication is required
- Experience of working within a team and active contribution toward shared goals
- Experience in working within an environment of changing priorities
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
A short statement (maximum two pages) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the heading'key competencies (role specific criteria)'.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration Officer - Communicable Diseases
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241