Administration Officer Level 2
To provide administrative support to the Pain Service multidisciplinary team located at Port Kembla Hospital. Responsible for reception of patients, excellent customer service, management of patients files, operation of outpatient booking system and assisting with preparation of administrative duties relating to Pain Management Groups.
Responsible for effectively communicating and for provision of typing of correspondence and maintenance of filing system.
- Demonstrated experience in a medical outpatient setting and/or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to plan, organise and problem solve.
- Efficient and accurate typing skills.
- Able to work in a team setting and autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using outpatient booking systems and patient information system.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using EPPOC or similar data entry systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to provision of quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
Need more information?
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Gwenda Jacobs on Gwenda.Jacobs@health.nsw.gov.au
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration Officer Level 2
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241