Administration Officer, Brisbane State High School
About the School: Brisbane State High School has come to symbolise and exemplify the excellence of state school education. We are proud of the great number of past students who have contributed to their state and country through their achievements at the highest levels in public life, sport, business and the community. Our present students continue this tradition.
One of the great strengths of our school community is the partnerships we develop with our wider community. These partnerships allow us to build on our long traditions to enable our students to achieve their potential. To meet the needs of our unique school, Brisbane State High relies heavily on the support of the community.Key ResponsibilitiesAs the Sponsorship Administration Officer, you may undertake work across a broad range of corporate service activities, and/or undertake a narrow range of duties relating to a specific corporate services function to support the Leadership Management Team as required.
In addition to the generic responsibilities as outlined in the attached role description, the desired applicant would have experience in the following:
- Providing administrative support for sponsorship opportunities, agreements and proposals.
- Developing sponsorship strategies to achieve a revenue stream for the school.
- Maintaining and developing partner and sponsorship relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with new and current sponsors to support the school's major events such as Graduation and Leadership & Learning Ceremony.
Suitability Assessment Criteria
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of new systems.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and understanding of school operations, standards and work processes.
- Prior experience in sponsorship procurement highly regarded.
When working in regulated employment an employee must have a current Working with Children Clearance (blue card) issued by Blue Card Services.
Interested? To apply:
- Attach a brief resume (maximum 2 pages) including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- Attach a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities identified in the attached role description.
- Please note: Engagement in this position is subject to the person fully satisfying the COVID-19 vaccination requirements outlined in the attached Candidate Information Fact Sheet 2022. Applicants are asked to submit evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination with their application.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration Officer, Brisbane State High School
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241