Administration and Project Support (L&D)
The Federal Department is seeking the services of a motivated and highly organised Administration and Project Support Officer. Our team is a busy and dynamic place, where we provide a range of services to our customers and partners across the Department and APS.
Within the role the successful candidate will be expected to provide administrative support to the Learning Strategists may include but are not limited to:
- Records management and overseeing team reporting templates
- Coordinating, responding to and/or distributing incoming correspondence
- Supporting various team projects such as drafting correspondence and project documents
- Calendar management
- Providing secretariat and administrative support
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Good written and verbal skills
- Expertise with standard Office programs
- Provide project support across a range of projects and initiatives
- Undertake quality assurance and provide recommendations on administrative processes
- An Interest in learning, development and capability.
- Qualifications in Human Resources or Learning & Development, Business Administration, Office management, Project Management.
- Previous experience in similar role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration and Project Support (L&D)
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241