An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Anaplan Administrator to join our Innovation, Marketing & Technology team in Sydney.
Due to the implementation of our first Anaplan project a new role has been created for an Anaplan Administrator to join the team and look after this new system and provide further enhancement to the baseline solution as well as developing new models for other business divisions.
- Translate design into development plan/timeline and development effort to generate detailed staffing plans & project schedules through sprint cycles
- Develop and maintain solid knowledge on financial Planning system - AnaPlan
- Perform Anaplan system setup & configuration and maintain planning and financial templates, as needed.
- Independently provide system solutions to AnaPlan issues and enhancements; act as an escalation point for support/Operation team for complex issues
- Act as a techno-functional Anaplan solution architect.
- Perform functional and technical testing of the system, bug fixes and enhancements
- Lead Anaplan service line support ticket resolution
- Participate in prioritizing system issues and provide resolution
- Independently identify areas of improvement and provide recommendations
- Understand Stockland business planning processes and related business requirements.
- Review use cases, conceive and develop Proof Of Concept POC models efficiently to establish credibility of Anaplan platform flexibility with the customers.
- Design effectively & efficiently to cover processes & requirements into detailed blueprint: enterprise models with associated modules, lists / line items, and calculations as supported by multi-dimensional Anaplan platform
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- We will consider candidates with strong experience track record in place of qualifications.
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modelling tools and optimizing the design for performance.
- 3 - 4 yrs. experience of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions ideally with 1 to 2 yr. as an Anaplan Solution Architect.
- 4 to 5 yrs of experience in Data Analytics/BI tool or multi-dimensional tools like Planning Analytics TM1 or Hyperion.
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidized lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today – Stockland – it's your place.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to email@example.com