- Join our high performing Agribusiness Team
- Support, learn from and develop your Agribusiness banking profile under an experienced Relationship Manager supporting our customers
- Permanent Opportunity with flexibility and the tools you’ll need for success
With continued growth and success here is your opportunity to join our high performing Agribusiness team as an Assistant Relationship Manager and support the Relationship Manager with the management and growth of a portfolio of valued Agribusiness customers. Based in Adelaide, this is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with a community of high integrity banking professionals whilst developing your knowledge and experience within Agribusiness Banking.
Our business is supporting Australians and their communities in ways that make the brightest impact and the biggest difference. For many of our customers, that means giving them the financial support they need to grow their business. As part of our Agribusiness Banking team, you’ll build genuine and trusted relationships with our customers – so you can make a real impact. We’ll give you plenty of room to thrive in your own way and make your own difference – with flexibility and clear horizons to progression.
What you’ll do
- Assist the Relationship Manager to manage our relationships with customers within the assigned portfolio.
- Attend to client queries, ensuring all queries are responded to in a timely and professional manner and in keeping with established service standards.
- Support improvement of the relevant customer service / customer satisfaction outcomes for the portfolio.
- Proactive identification of client needs and the maintaining of customer data.
- Assist with meeting of holistic customer needs as well as lending needs (through genuine Connected Customer conversations). Collaborate across channels to meet customer needs.
- Provide effective feedback to operational, segment and risk areas via the Operations Delivery Manager or Regional Manager on issues that have an impact on that area of Suncorp’s business.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activity within the region.
- Develop relationships with intermediaries including Solicitors and Accountants, ensuring all referrals are referred to the Relationship Manager, District Manager or Regional Manager.
- Assist the Relationship Managers to generate opportunities for sales specialists for banking, insurance and life products using the agreed sales process.
What you’ll need to bring
- Tertiary Qualifications in agribusiness, commercial or finance are desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in roles requiring growth and retention of a customer base.
- Demonstrated experience in financial services.
- Demonstrated experience as an Assistant Relationship Manager or equivalent role in an Agribusiness banking team will be highly regarded.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary package
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
- We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program, Facilities for nursing mothers, Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition)
Why you’ll love working with us
Whether we’re helping people manage their everyday banking, run their business or land their dream home, our ambition at Suncorp is clear – to deliver banking that’s good for our customers, our people and the world. We work hard to create the right environment for you to deliver on that commitment too. By giving you the opportunities and support you need to grow your own career and perform at your peak – while making a meaningful impact for our customers and their communities.
Chase the sun, apply online today.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
Advertised: 28 Jul 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Aug 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time