Assistant Store Manager (Inventory Manager) rebel Canberra City
As an Assistant Store Manager (known internally as Inventory Manager) you will be leading team members to attain excellence in back of house operations, including receiving and replenishment. We are focused on the customer experience in all that we do, and we are seeking a customer service focused team player and leader to be an integral part of our management team.
Some specific skills we are seeking include: the ability to maintain accuracy with cycle counts and negative stock, stock management, leading refill teams, planning and executing annual stocktakes
- As an experienced retail leader you are confident setting goals and targets with your team and managing their success on a regular basis
- You have a solid understanding of inventory control and visual merchandising and can work with the team to ensure the store is always well presented and engaging for customers
- You deliver and model exceptional customer service
- You are focused on zero harm and understand the safety of our customers and team is top priority
*All duties which form a part of this role require exceptional attention to detail*
- Salary + Super + bonus potential
- Monday to Friday roster!
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date subject to change
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Assistant Store Manager (Inventory Manager) rebel Canberra City
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241