Please be advised that this role will initially be located in Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000, however, it will be relocated to the new State Control Centre at Richmond Road, Keswick, SA 5037 in November 2021.
- Support the Manager, Strategy and Governance in delivering services and initiatives to fulfil business planning, governance, and reporting requirements for SACFS.
- Delivery and maintenance of an efficient and high-quality governance and reporting service for SACFS.
- Provision of advice and support to SACFS personnel on business planning, governance and reporting matters, including policy, legislation, and frameworks.
- Implementation and maintenance of SACFS’s business planning and reporting framework, including the development and implementation of templates, procedures, and coordination of information.
- Develop strategic and corporate plans, as per the SACFS planning and reporting framework, to enable SACFS to meet key legislative, policy and best practice requirements and to counter emerging challenges.
- Develop and implement sustainable internal controls and procedures in relation to the delivery of planning and reporting requirements.
- Provision of timely, accurate and relevant performance information to assist SACFS Executive in performance management, effective decision making and strategic planning activities.
- Promoting and embedding continuous improvement and innovation in SACFS’s planning activities.
- Facilitating effective corporate reporting to demonstrate progress against corporate, annual, and strategic plans.
- Undertake research, analyse information, and prepare reports, plans and documentation to address risk mitigation and to achieve SACFS strategic objectives and obligations.
$80,830 - $89,897 p.a.
Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory Emergency Services Sector Criminal History Check. For all special conditions, please refer to the Role Description.
A/Director Operational Capability and Planning
Ph: 0409 940 900
After the 27th of September, please contact Tammy Moffat, (08) 8115 3340 or email email@example.com
Applicants are required to address the criteria outlined in the Application Guidelines document.
Applications must be submitted online.
Applications close: 29/09/2021 11:45 PM