The Light Rail Project Board is the primary advisory body for the delivery of Light Rail within the ACT Government. It has a focus on the provision of strategic advice in relation to the delivery of light rail projects and broader light rail network development. The Light Rail Project Board provides advice to the ACT Government in respect of the planning, design, procurement and delivery of light rail projects in Canberra.
Independent members of the Light Rail Project Board should have expertise and experience in some or all of the following areas:
- a) Commercial or legal expertise associated with the delivery of major infrastructure projects;
- b) Planning and urban design;
- c) Federal Government relationship building; and/or
- d) Major infrastructure project planning, procurement and delivery.
This is a remunerated position. Remuneration is set by the ACT Remuneration Tribunal, currently Determination 13 of 2019 Part-Time Public Office Holders. The ACT Public Service supports workforce diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, culturally diverse people and those who identify as LGBTIQ are encouraged to apply. The full requirements of the position can be found in the attached position description .
How to Apply:
For further information regarding the position and to apply, please visit the ACT Diversity Register Board here.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Board Member
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241