Carer Support Officer - Communications
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 1
Remuneration: $38.41 - $51.66 per hour
Hours Per Week: 16
Requisition ID: REQ261798
Where you'll be working
The position can either be based in Hornsby or RNSH hospitals.
What you'll be doing
Develop articles for a wide range of publications from brochures to Internet and newsletters. The role requires an understanding of communication styles to suit various audiences, and exceptional IT and written skills.
All NSW Health workers are required to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by 30 September 2021 and two doses by 30 November 2021 or have an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or Journalism with demonstrated experience
- Ability to analyse information, develop written material for the CSS website, Intranet, and promotional resources accurately and clearly
- Written corporate communications (internal and external – including digital platforms, promotional materials media communications to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of health literacy, and approaches suitable for our patients and Carers to connect Carers to the right information at the right time
- Digital platforms – website and intranet digital media platforms (SharePoint) and social media channels.
- Using high levels of written and verbal communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills to establish and maintain relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with CSS manager and team members based in different locations to meet team objectives
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Barbara Lewis on Barbara.Lewis@health.nsw.gov.au or 02 9462 9721
Applications Close: 14 October 2021
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Carer Support Officer - Communications
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241