- Build a rewarding career in an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment
- Unique opportunity to be a vital part of the team transforming ANZ for the future. Interested?
- An intense passion and curiosity for people, their needs and wants, putting them at the centre of everything you do
About The Role
Role Location: 149 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285
Role Type: Casual
As a Personal Banker, your role is to provide our customers with a seamless branch experience by meeting each customer’s end-to-end banking needs across transaction activities, needs-based conversations and educating them on digital solutions. You will be part of a collaborative team and will act as a role model and peer coach to deliver the best possible customer experience.
You will be passionate about delivering on our Customer Promises to ensure customers leave the branch as strong advocates of ANZ.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Role models a strong customer focus, preferably with retail experience
- Ability to multi-task, highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Proactive, shows initiative
- Active user and promoter of technology
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS129102.