Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking Clinic Administration Officers to join our Darwin CBD Clinic, NT, on a Permanent Full-Time basis, working 38 hours a week. Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, this position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to manage a variety of tasks and customer demands.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Reception and general administration duties
- Processing medical bookings
- Results management
- Administering health questionnaires
- Conducting preliminary medical assessments
- Data inputting
The successful candidate will be well organised and have great administration skills with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills together with the following:
- An “eye’ for detail and a desire to provide the best quality service to all staff and clients
- Previous medical/clinical experience and/or receptionist experience will be highly regarded however on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate
WHY JOIN US?
- CBD location
- Work Monday to Friday only
- Free onsite parking available
- Friendly and supportive team team
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous discounts including travel, gym membership and health insurance options
- Novated Leasing
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
Subject to eligibility criteria
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates must provide a National Police Clearance conducted within the last 3 months and evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination status.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately. You are encouraged to apply promptly as applications will close when suitable applicants are obtained.