1. Provide a fair, accessible and equitable conciliation process including conducting pre-conference calls to prepare parties for conciliation, facilitating conciliation conferences, and assisting in any post-conference negotiations to resolve complaints.
2. Knowledge and understanding of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991, and the Human Rights Act 2019 and other relevant legislation, policies and procedures for the purpose of effectively conducting conciliation conferences.
3. Support the Commission's Intake team to answer enquiries from the public and provide appropriate information or referrals.
4. Manage multiple complaints in a proactive and timely way in accordance with the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 and the Commission's policies and procedures.
5. Maintaining accurate electronic records of complaint management and other activities in accordance with the Commission's policies and procedures.
6. Such other duties as directed.
The position is based in Brisbane but could be worked from any of our locations. Anyone that previously applied for recent advert QLD/362522/21 need not apply again.
Applications to remain current for 12 months
Job Ad Reference: QLD/380573/21
Closing Date: Wednesday 4 August 2021<space>This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
|Salary Type||Normal Wages|