Customer (Checkouts) Co-worker - permanent part time
Do you enjoy working in a hands-on environment? To be in the running for our next Customer Relations Co-worker, we need you to have:
- A passion for securing the best customer experience possible
- Excellent communication skills especially within a polite and friendly manner
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- The ability to remain calm when faced with stressful situations
- Experience with regular use of computers and IT systems
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
As a Customer Co-worker, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handling cash and card payments in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
- Resolving customer issues, recognising when to escalate to someone with higher authorisation.
- Ensuring my check-out is effectively equipped at all times throughout the day and I am ready and available to help customers when needed
- Ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Together the team aim is to build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. A perfect opportunity to hone your customer skills, within this fast-paced and dynamic environment we want to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and in turn create genuine interactions.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Customer (Checkouts) Co-worker - permanent part time
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241