Do you enjoy working in a hands-on environment? To be in the running for our next Customer Co-worker, we need you to have:
- A passion for securing the best customer experience possible
- Excellent communication skills especially within a polite and friendly manner
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- The ability to remain calm when faced with stressful situations
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
As a Customer Co-worker, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting visitors to IKEA by providing friendly, effective and efficient information for customers
- Securing that all products passing through the entrance are paid for
- Supporting other areas of Customer Relations including resolving customer service issues, maintaining shopping tools (shopping baskets, trolleys and yellow bags) and catalogues
- Supporting customers booking their home delivery and collecting their click and collect
- Processing returns and resolving customer issues, recognising when to escalate to someone with higher authorisation
- Handling cash and card payments in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way
- Recording information accurately in the system so we can continually make improvements to the customer shopping experience
- Ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience
- Supervising children in our play area and keeping them entertained while following strict child-supervisory guidelines.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Together the Customer team’s aim is to continually identify and remove hindrances in order to secure an easy buying experience, a positive shopping experience and easy payment and after-sales fulfilment. A perfect opportunity to hone your customer skills, within this fast-paced and dynamic environment we want our customers to return and the best way to do this is to make each connection with IKEA a positive experience.
We offer many benefits at IKEA other than just having the opportunity to work for a global company! Along with a focus on your personal and career development goals and being a part of an inclusive culture driven by values, you will be entitled to great initiatives including above award rates, penalty rates (including Sundays and public holidays),annual leave loading, co-worker discount and our TACK! loyalty program. If you’re interested in working with us, apply now!
RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND KEY DATES
- If your application is successful, you will receive an invitation to complete a one-way video interview in early January 2022
- You will then be invited to a group assessment style interview on the 12th of January 2022.
- If successful, your shifts will commence from 24th January 2022.
These roles are permanent part time, 40 hours per/fortnight.