Entry Level Office Administrator
The client introduced a premium and comprehensive website to the market, which offered quality products for direct users and addressed the gap in the market for a trusted supplier of wholesale racing data and enhanced content for media organisations and wagering operators. Today, this client is a leading provider of fully integrated premium data, enhanced content, and software as a service solutions to the global racing and wagering industries.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with specific tasks as directed.
- Providing administrative support to the team including phone messages and general administrative support as required;
- Coordinating and supporting team meetings including preparing and distributing agendas and minutes as required;
- Assisting with organising company activities, catering and events as required;
- Ordering stationery and office supplies for the office;
- Ordering, distribution and management of office equipment and supplies, ensuring adequate stock levels of key items;
- Manage the day to day running of reception and the company's administration processes;
- Assisting with HR On-boarding and doing site induction of new staff;
- Coordinate event management;
- Any other administrative task assigned by Head of Corporate and Legal.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication and relation building skills;
- A quick learner who is a logical thinker;
- Exceptional communication skills, organised, able to work unsupervised;
- Friendly, mature, reliable, self-starter, adaptable, highly organised, pro-active, and efficient;
- Act with honesty and integrity in all business interactions;
- Able to meet deadlines and work competently under pressure;
- Positive, proactive attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritising skills;
- Highly developed organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Sound written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate/liaise with internal and external stakeholders effectively, appropriately, and professionally as required;
- Neat, tidy, and professional personal presentation and telephone manner;
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy;
- A personal commitment to enhancing your existing skills and independently familiarise yourself with new subjects and/or seek support or guidance as required.
- Leading workplace culture with a strong focus on people development
Quote job ref
What is your area of specialisation?
Leisure, Travel & Tourism
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Entry Level Office Administrator
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241