DXC currently have a requirement for an entry level Administrator to work in our Canberra office to provide technical guidance and knowledge to an important client.
Shadowing a more experienced team member you will be well trained and mentored on the suite of applications we support which include various COTs applications as well as MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics and MS Project Server. You will be dealing directly at times with the client so we do require highly developed communication, engagement and negotiation skills with an enthusiasm on achieving high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Monitoring the assignment group queue and completing activities within your skillset.
- Assisting end users with any enquiries.
- Shadowing with a more experienced team member.
- Training and becoming more familiar with our systems.
Your Experience and Characteristics:
- Entry level experience with onsite SharePoint environment administration.
- Experience with SharePoint, Dynamics or Project Server desirable
- Basic Windows Server administration exposure.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Exchange to SharePoint.
- Ability to pick new skills up quickly.
- As you will be dealing with end users we require you to be personable and have strong communication skills.
- IT degree / Diploma beneficial.
- Passionate about a career in the industry.
Please note: You must have the right to work in Australia as well as having the ability to obtain Baseline clearance. You must be either Canberra based or be prepared to relocate to Canberra.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Entry-Level Administrator
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241