Fire Assay Technicians
Civil Engineering Technicians
Metallurgy is seeking to recruit Fire Assay Technicians for our metallurgical services business in Perth WA.
03rd January, 2022
About the Position:
ALS is seeking Fire Assay Technicians for our metallurgical services business in Perth WA. Successful applicants will become part of its busy mineral testing laboratories that strives to exceed customer expectations by delivering quality results on time, and by maintaining strong relationships with its clients.
We are seeking to recruit full-time staff. The laboratory is based in the Balcatta in the northern suburb of Perth. This is not FIFO mine site position.
Typical duties include:
- All aspects of the fire assay process including weighing, fluxing, pouring, de-slagging, cupellation and prilling
- Wet chemistry (aqua regia and amalgam) digestions of prills
- Any additional tasks required by the Area Supervisor and/or Senior Management
training will be provided for successful applicants with no experience
- Good numerical, communication, organisational and time management skills
- Be detail oriented, highly motivated and an ability to problem solve
- A moderate level of computer literacy
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A high regard for personal safety and the safety of others
Benefits & Culture:
- Health fund discounts with Bupa.
- Corporate superannuation benefits with Sun Super.
- On-line learning system with extensive modules of choice.
- Friendly working environment with accessible management.
- Opportunities to progress and develop your career within ALS including global opportunities for suitable candidates.
- We actively support a diverse workforce and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Fire Assay Technicians
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241