We are looking for a team orientated self-starter, who can also work independently and efficiently when required.
Your task will include:
- Various Facilities functions including the management, organisation and tracking of requests for maintenance and repair activities; assisting with ordering and relocation of office equipment; ensuring meeting rooms are tidy, set up and organised and performing minor repairs/works under the direction of the supervisor/manager.
- Fleet co-ordination, including oversight of the Electronic Booking System, issuing of PIN’s, overseeing the scheduled vehicle maintenance program, management of the vehicles.
- Office duties including querying, coding, and collating invoices, maintaining records, creating, and modifying documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other various programs,
- Issuing building security passes using Service Now and the Infinity software.
- Ensuring the smooth running of Shared Services mail and parcel delivery (receiving, sorting, and delivery of mail and files).
- Various WHS duties, including ordering of equipment and adjusting workstations and monitors.
- Ensuring the operational organisation of resource rooms, including the delivery of resources, and the removal of recycling where necessary.
- Ensuring tea points, kitchens and hygiene areas are kept stocked with cleaning materials.
- Management of sustainability program under direction.
- Front of house reception duties, when required.
- Updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Accommodation, Facilities and Fleet.
Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD) supports workforce diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability and those who identify as LGBTIQ are encouraged to apply.
- A valid Class C driver's licence.
- The capability to carry out manual handling tasks (for example: moving office furniture, stacking boxes, moving rubbish bins).
- Experience with Booking Intelligence, Infinity, Gateway and Service Now systems is highly desirable. If you do not have experience in these programs the ability to quickly learn new systems is essential.
Notes: This is a temporary position available for a period of 10 June 2021 until 27 October 2021 with the possibility of extension and/or permanency. Selection may be based on your application and referee report only.
How to Apply: Please review the “What you will do” and “What you require” sections of the Position Description and provide a two page written response that provides evidence of your suitability for the position. Include examples that clearly demonstrate relevant experience, Skills, Knowledge, and Behavioural Capabilities. Please also include your curriculum vitae and the contact details of two referees.
Applications should be submitted via the Apply Now button below.
This is a temporary position available for a period of 10 June 2021 until 27 October 2021 with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.