HR Partner Specialist
HR Partners are the single point of contact in HR for our people and our practice leaders; simplifying and improving an employee’s experience across life, career and project events.
We help our people thrive through building deep personalized relationships and proactively support them. We succeed in this role by knowing our people and business well.
HR Partners are culture champions of change who help drive the talent agenda. This includes key programs and initiatives to increase our people’s engagement.
Examples of work we do:
- Build deep personalized relationships with Practice Leaders and our practice employees, and proactively support our people through their life, career and project experiences.
- Provide individual employee coaching and guidance based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests, aspirations and knowledge of our business.
- Connect with Practice Leaders to understand the business and practice strategy and use that knowledge to coach our people, while also advising Practice Leaders based on their knowledge of our people.
- Provide employee support during the entire process of connecting people to projects, coaching people on “best fit” roles.
- Work with HR colleagues to understand talent priorities and talent programs to make employees aware of specific opportunities.
- Manage key HR processes – for example being an HR coach for talent discussions.
- Partner closely with HR CoE’s (Total Rewards, Learning, Recruitment, ER) to provide high touch and high value support to employees and Practice Leaders.
- Proactively identify opportunities for automation or process reimagination to ensure they have capacity to focus on people.
- Coaching & advising
- Talent management
- Effective communications
- Stakeholder management
- HR policies & processes
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for HR Partner Specialist
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241