Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with physical or intellectual disability in Western Australia.
WORK FOR US – We really make a difference to peoples’ lives, which is why our employees love to work here.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join the ICT Infrastructure team, provide L1-L2 support to our staff and work with the rest of the team on a number of exciting projects. We are after an individual that is solution focused and a team player.
About the role:
You will effectively support, improve and maintain the overall standard of the ICT infrastructure and systems at Rocky Bay. This includes supporting systems and infrastracture at all our main office branches and guest homes. Rocky Bay is growing rapidly and needs an energetic individual who can provide good customer service and help us to implement new technologies that will help our staff to better deliver services.
To be considered you will:
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to the Rocky Bays values of, professional behaviour, working together, being proactive & accountable and looking for better ways
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or equivalent experience providing ICT support to a medium sized, multi-vendor organization
- Must demonstrated a high level knowledge of Windows based desktop technologies
- Have experience providing support in a Windows based desktop environment of greater than 100 desktops
- Have experience supporting VMWare/Citrix thin client technologies in a multi-site organization
- Have more than three years ICT service desk experience in a medium sized, multi-vendor organization or a tertiary level certification in the area of Information Technology.
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Server 2012 R2, Exchange 365, Office 365 and SQL Server
- Have a good understanding of general networking standards and principles
- Have knowledge and a understanding of current and emerging issues in ICT
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Have good communication and customer service skills
- C class licence
- Certification in Microsoft, VMware and/or Cisco technologies (preferred but not essential)
- Experience using Cisco CUCM IP telephony (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with Powershell or other modern scripting languages (preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of requirements for people with disabilities (preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of the structure and functions of Rocky Bay (preferred but not essential)
In return for these skills, attributes and experience, Rocky Bay will provide you with
- A rewarding role, a competitive salary
- Excellent employee benefits
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your career in an organisation whose purpose is to optimise the quality of life for people living with disability.
- The opportunity to salary package (tax free income)
To view the position description click this link