At Citywide, we know communities thrive and prosper in healthy, safe, sustainable and vibrant cities. This is our Vision and it is why our teammates believe that What We Do Matters to the communities we serve. Dedicated to shaping liveable cities and communities, our teammates are passionate about the environments in which they work. They care about the communities they serve; they are motivated by a desire to deliver what the community and our customers expect. Our staff also care about their teammates; they value the connection, the mateship and the trust they build between each other.
About the Role
The Injury Management Team is seeking to recruit a professional Injury Management administrator to provide administrative support to the Injury management team and to develop systems within the QuickClaim programme which align with the current relevant functions of Citywide Payroll and Accounts Payable division. The position supports the Injury Management Team with administrative duties and all aspects of Quickclaim.
- Register all new injury matters on QuickClaim and lodge claims with Agent within legislated time frame.
- Lodge claims with Agents within legislated time frames.
- Process all WorkCover invoices as is required under WorkCover legislation.
- Liaise with medical providers as required to resolve any WorkCover Certificate issues.
- Liaise with injured workers as required to resolve WorkCover issues which fall within the administrative functions of the claim.
- Develop a Manual / Training document on QuickClaim use and administrative functions of the Injury Management Team
- Maintain data entry of wage reimbursements and SCEs into QuickClaim
- Monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Purchase order management for health safety and environment.
- Manage Minor Medical injuries.
- General ad hoc administration support for injury management.
- Coordination of meetings and appointments as required.
- Assist injury management team members in the execution of business requirements
- Ensure highest standards of safety are applied across the immediate organisation and directly within area of responsibility.
- Foster a “one company” approach with individuals recognising and taking responsibility for their part.
- Other duties as required within the scope of the role.
As a successful applicant you will have:
- Understanding of Workers Compensation systems and knowledge of claims administration processes.
- Understanding of Victorian WorkCover legislation.
- Skills / experience in the use of Elumina QuickClaim program is beneficial
- Understanding employee entitlements / responsibilities and its relevance to data stored in QuickClaim
- Understanding of WorkCover claim milestones including how to calculate, record and process entitlements.
- Demonstrate own initiative in problem solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Creating, processing and receipting invoices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good relationship skills and is able to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven capacity to be able to train other Citywide staff on the requirements of QuickClaim.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
In return we offer:
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds