At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
As Junior Account Executive (Sales Manager) in our New Business team, you will be key to our market expansion helping potential clients in Australia and New Zealand increase their competitiveness through our solutions. This team is primarily a phone based sales channel where outbound calling and e-mail prospecting are the primary methods for contacting clients and driving new business.
- Prospect, evaluate, onboard and support mid-size advertisers and advertising agencies in Australia and New Zealand
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals
- Share your best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues
- Develop client relationships at all levels, from CMO to Brand Managers
- Work closely with our technical team to launch campaigns
- Closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of your game
- Excellent phone based sales experience required and proven sales and client service track record, ideally in a tech-related field
- Comprehensive sales cycle experience from discovery to prospecting to sign-on
- Knowledge & past experience using CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
- Digital advertising related industry background is a big plus.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.