We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lending Support Officer to join our Melbourne based team in a permanent full-time position.
The role is primarily responsible for the provision of administrative support to the Lending Specialist team and ensure our clients' loan application process is managed from lodgement to settlement.
- Provide administrative support to the Lending Specialist including data entry/data integrity reviewing, and client document preparation.
- Manage the application process from lodgement to settlement via correspondence with clients, solicitors, lenders, lending specialists, advisers and other third parties.
- Deal with Lender queries, ensuring documentation requirements are meet as per individual lender requirements.
- Manage incoming telephone and email enquiries.
- Provide ongoing support to existing clients.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Proven experience and knowledge of the loan application process with a strong understanding of the mortgage industry.
- A customer centric approach and the ability to create and operate in a highly collaborative team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with initiative and an enthusiastic and energetic approach.
- Ability to operate within a collaborative team environment.
- Able to work under pressure and meet timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience using Mercury software or similar desirable.
- In return, we offer development opportunities at an ASX top 200 company
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture
- A range of corporate and lifestyle benefits
IOOF is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organisations, undertaking a rapid and exciting transformation. The IOOF group has been helping Australians secure their future since 1846. During that time, we have grown substantially to become a leading provider of quality financial services. We now manage and administer more than $200 billion of client monies and are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200 (ASX:IFL).
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
IOOF is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an adjustment during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.