Chandler Macleod has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Materials Coordinator to join our clients Asset Maintenance team at their gold mine based in the NT. This role will suit a candidate with a strong background in material or logistics coordination and ideally prior trade experience working on fixed or mobile plant equipment. This great is available for an immediate start working an amazing 2/2 roster FIFO from Darwin or Brisbane.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Materials Planning/Preparation & Work Staging
- Plan the delivery of materials and spare parts required for planned work orders to work areas.
- Review work packages, recommending additional materials or service requirements to the planner for task list updating.
- Coordinate logistics, including:
o Verification that supply delivery dates meet scheduled timeline requirements
o Coordination and liaison between maintenance and supply chain
- Material Master Data - Planning & Scheduling Support
Qualifications and skills required:
- Trade Qualification Electrical/Mechanical
- 5-7 years post trade maintenance experience
- Experience with maintenance and repair of fixed or mobile plant equipment
- Computer literate with SAP PM/MM or other tier 1 CMMS
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Forklift Ticket
- Strong commitment to safety and quality
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to contribute to team outcomes
- Proof of current Covid-19 vaccination is required as per the NT Government direction.
You will proactively demonstrate your commitment to safety by using your experience and judgement to ensure you, and your crew, operate in a safe working manner at all times. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, together with your positive mindset in dealing with work and people, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Material Coordinator
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241