NPA Agent - SYD CHO (Part Time)
Australia-New South Wales-Mascot | Part-time | Permanent | Standard
Join our DHL Express Family and be a part of the most international company in the world! We operate in more than 220 countries and have been pioneering international express shipping since 1969.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Feedback Operator to join our Continuous Improvement Team located in Sydney!
WHAT WILL MY JOB LOOK LIKE?
- Make outbound customer calls for the Net Promoter Approach Program (collating experience and feedback)
- Capture the feedback from the customers in our online Tool
- Work with multiple departments to drive continuous improvement
- Exercise professionalism and provide first class customer service
- Confidently and knowledgeably handle complaints while maintaining composure
- Highlight areas for improvement with suggested solutions to improve procedures, technology and service
- Proactively identifies opportunities for converting customer enquiries to bookings
- You will be working in a team of 9 at our brand new Sydney Country Office
- This is a part-time permanent position working 30 hours per week from Monday through Friday on a flexible roster
WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE JOB?
- Relevant customer service experience (face to face or via phone) - Essential
- Exposure to process improvement methodologies & project management - Desirable
- A genuine passion for service excellence and to go out of your way to service your customer
- The ability to handle and provide resolutions to difficult customers
- Great time management skills including the ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet set deadlines and goals
- Navigate online systems, applications and to maintain accurate records & procedures
- Ability to work flexible rostered hours, including scheduled breaks
- Excellent attention to detail
- A can do attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Named the No. 1 World's Best Workplace™ 2021 by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine!
- Join a motivated, passionate and diverse international team
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Certified by Work180 as an equal opportunity employer
- Have an impact! We have committed 7 billion euros over the next ten years to reduce CO2 emissions
- A competitive salary package and access to employee benefits
- Flexible work options including remote work opportunity
Apply now and start your career with DHL Express!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Posting Legal Entity DHL Express (Australia) Pty Ltd.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for NPA Agent - SYD CHO (Part Time)
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241