Network Operations Administration Coordinator
Hays are currently working with a large organisation based in the CBD who are looking for an experienced Administration Coordinator on a 3 month contract.
Your new role
As the Administration Coordinator, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Maintain the team training and induction register, ensuring all workers are compliant with relevant standards
- High volume calendar management and schedule bookings
- Assist with various projects in a support capacity
- Minute taking as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a Coordinator role with a focus on training compliance
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure supporting a large team
What you'll get in return
- Great location
- Full-time hours
- Reputable organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Network Operations Administration Coordinator
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241