People Advisors - Operations & Passenger Experience
Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our team of high performing talented professionals who are safety and delivery focused, and are at the core of our success. You will be joining an organisation that is known as a leader in its field but also prides itself on being dynamic, embracing new technologies and focused on customer service. We are passionate about promoting work/life balance so our people feel comfortable to bring their best to work, and to truly be focused on a common goal which is to provide a world class railway service.
Due to business growth, MTM are currently looking for multiple People Advisors to support our Operations & Passenger Experience division. These full time permanent positions will help support people outcomes and strategy across MTM’s rail network.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior People Business Partner, the roles will partner with designated client groups to provide People (HR) advice and consultation. You will contribute to the creation and delivery of an aligned People strategy and successful delivery of people initiatives and programs of work for your assigned client group(s).
What can you expect to be delivering to the business?
- Consulting with managers to understand their human resource requirements
- Managing a range of people administration activities including compliance reports, position description updates and developing letters.
- Supporting the implementation, updating and maintenance of People System data
- Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Consulting on issues and drawing from Centres of Excellence within and across the People Function
- Providing advice and assistance on basic policy, procedure, legislative, and enterprise agreement queries
- Support initiatives that enhance employee connectivity back to MTM / employee engagement and drive retention
- Provide support to cyclical people processes such as talent management, performance reviews and remuneration reviews
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or a relevant Business field
- Previous proven experience in a generalist Human Resources role
- A working understanding of employment and workplace legislation (ER/IR) and regulations as well as contemporary human resource practices, policies and trends.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and promote HR practices and adherence to legislative compliance.
- Ability to contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives to meet the organisations needs.
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as a team member to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Passionate about supporting leaders to get the best out of their people
If what you’ve read resonates with your values, experience and career aspiration then we want to hear from you. Please submit your application by COB 1st August 2021
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but please note - only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for People Advisors - Operations & Passenger Experience
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241