- Join an ASX listed Wealth Management Organisation
- Be part of a team and culture that values people
- Opportunity to partner with the business through transformation projects
IOOF is one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management organisations, undertaking a rapid and exciting transformation. We are a strong and resilient business and despite the current climate, are investing in supporting our people to onboard and connect them remotely. It is in this context that we are looking for highly experienced Performance and Reward Manager.
As we continue to grow, this role is to manage the group wide performance and benefits programs and to deliver specialist remuneration support across the business.
- Manage the group wide performance program and support cyclical activities such as the annual remuneration review, market matching
- Manage the employee benefit program and annual calendar of events which involves relationship management of vendors and internal stakeholders, promotion of the program and responding to employee queries
- Act in the role of a P&R Business Partner to advice to business leaders and P&C teams regarding performance & remuneration practices and respond to requests for ad hoc remuneration solutions as generated in the business.
- Ensure solutions are developed and implemented successfully at an enterprise and business unit level
- Assist in the governance of the remuneration framework including assisting with preparation of management and board papers.
- Monitor remuneration trends and review market data to benchmark IOOF's practices and programs.
To Be Successful in This Role You Will Possess:
- Relevant Degree in HR or similar fields
- Extensive experience in performance and benefits role within a complex organisation
- Ability to gather relevant information about a situation and effectively interpret the data to solve a problem
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Great communication skills and ability to influence key decision maker
- Highly autonomous and able to work with limited supervision
- In return, we offer development opportunities at an ASX top 200 company
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture
- A range of corporate and lifestyle benefits
IOOF is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organisations, undertaking a rapid and exciting transformation. The IOOF group has been helping Australians secure their future since 1846. During that time, we have grown substantially to become a leading provider of quality financial services. We now manage and administer more than $200 billion of client monies and are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200 (ASX:IFL).
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
IOOF is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an adjustment during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
Given IOOF is currently undergoing an Organisational Design process, please be aware that it is anticipated that organisational change will occur.