Personal Assistant | Office Leasing & Capital Markets
Sales and Marketing Managers
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”
We are seeking to recruit a proactive and highly organised Personal Assistant ready to take on the challenge of supporting and partnering with two National Directors and several senior operators within our high performing East Office Leasing team.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to two National Directors primarily, and several senior operatives within the Melbourne East Office Leasing & Capital Markets teams.
- Co-ordinate weekly team meetings, monthly senior leadership meetings and quarterly office meetings, and record/distribute minutes as required.
- Diary management along with monitoring email messages and prioritising/actioning accordingly
- CRM database management and creation of reports for data tracking
- Preparation of client correspondence, submission documentation and presentations
- Billing and invoicing of clients, including commission invoices, marketing and advertising expenses for subject properties ensuring all documentation is compliant for auditing requirements
- Managing online listings on both Colliers website and third-party websites
- Coordinating travel and accommodation bookings where necessary
- Assist in the production of marketing materials
- Maintain office facilities and functionality, and co-ordinate with building management as required.
- Approve all office work orders and purchases for the office on behalf of National Director.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be meticulous in your work with strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Proactive nature with demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Previous experience within real estate or professional services environment desirable
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign would be highly regarded, though not essential
Your bright and energetic personality together with your strong administrative skills will ensure success in this highly rewarding role. In return, we offer an opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly team of professionals and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes an active social club and numerous staff discounts and rewards.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
For further information please contact Geraldine Libatique – Senior Recruitment Executive on 03 9612 8801, or simply apply via the link.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Personal Assistant | Office Leasing & Capital Markets
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241