Organisation and Methods Analyst
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
Appointment to the role is on a fixed term flexible (up to 73.5 hours per fortnight) basis until 1 February 2023.
- Provide high level advice and support the development of policy and operational advice on the training and workforce development system for the Minister, Secretary, General Manager and other stakeholders.
- Undertake in-depth analysis and research to inform advice and recommendations on a range of training and workforce development policy issues.
- Engage with stakeholders within the Department of State Growth, other Government agencies, and externally, on a range of training and workforce development policy issues.
- Work within a collaborative team environment, under the general direction of the Manager, to review and evaluate relevant aspects of the training and workforce development system to improve design and delivery of the system and to achieve client centred services for Tasmanian industry, employers, registered training organisations and community stakeholders.
- Prepare ministerial correspondence, reports, briefing material, including conducting research to support responses.
- Represent Skills Tasmania, as required, on internal and external forums on training and workforce development system matters.
Advice to applicants.DOCX
Director Policy, Strategy and Performance
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Policy Analyst
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241