Project Coordinator - Australian Tax Office Program
Leidos Australia is the largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government and provides a number of critical systems integration projects to the Department of Defence. We also deliver service management, including service desk, for the Australian Tax Office, supporting 25,000 ATO end users.
We have an opportunity for a Program Coordinator to provide support to a key Federal Government Customer.
In this role you will support the Program Manager and multiple Project Managers by ensuring the successful day to day running of projects. This might include:
- Supporting project managers to effectively control schedules, budgets, risks, issues, internal and customer facing status reporting
- Coordinating weekly and daily team rhythms including project meetings, customer meetings or engagements with delivery partners;
- Managing project documentation including maintaining document version control;
- Assisting with program reporting
- Providing Secretariat support for Program Boards
- Recruitment and onboarding of new staff.
While you might not have been in a Program / Project coordinator role before, your prior experience can be applied to this role. As part of a dynamic and supportive team, the below skills are valued:
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to establish rapport with stakeholders
- Commitment to meet tight timeframes
- Self starter
- Eager to learn / develop project delivery methodology
- Be the driving force behind the team
- Ability to prioritise and work at a fast pace
- Professional experience and knowledge with computer software packages including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint).
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and be fully supported if you choose Project Management as being the next step in your career. You will be supported and valued as well as being surrounded by a team of high quality professionals to learn and grow.
What You’ll Love
- A flexible work culture and RDOs, spend more time doing what you love;
- Working on diverse and challenging programs;
- Funded training and development in PMI to foster your Project Management Career
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Project Coordinator - Australian Tax Office Program
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241