Property Administrator | Real Estate Management Services
We are now seeking a professional and proactive Property Administrator to be part of an exciting new initiative, based in the Melbourne CBD. As a member of our Real Estate Management Team you will play a key role by providing administrative support to property managers to produce accurate, quality and timely reporting and documentation for clients.
- Complete property reports, contracts, statutory and other forms – New Suppliers, Tenant Maintenance etc
- Co-ordinate the collation of reports, submissions, audits, valuations, due diligence and other documentation, including photocopying and binding
- Organize printing & distribution of mail-outs including: Tenant Invoices/Statements; Rent Reminders; Rent Increases; Option Renewals; Ad Hoc Building Issues etc
- Preparation and typing of correspondence including memos, monthly minutes and ad hoc letters
- Keep status reports on each property up to date and provide copies as requested
- Client liaison, including accepting telephone messages and following up on client’s requirements when necessary
- Assist Property Managers with the creation of budgets and reconciliation of outgoings in accordance with legislation and leases
- Lease Administration – Working with MRI to arrange new lease set up; sundry charges; reconciliations; document control & terminating tenants and the like
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Skill and experience in preparing and proof reading documents, including spelling and grammar, high level attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated, willing to add value to the team and have ability to work with minimal supervision
- Skill and experience in accurate data entry
- Experience in real estate / property industry, a plus but not essential
This represents a unique opportunity to gain experience in a leading global real estate firm, contributing to the success of a key initiative with great exposure to a successful property team. With the opportunity to visit properties and speak to landlords and tenants you will represent Colliers in a professional, mature manner utilising your strong communication and organisational skills.
Please apply with your CV or call Geraldine Libatique - Senior Recruitment Executive, Careers on +61 3 9612 8801 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Property Administrator | Real Estate Management Services
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241