Calvary Health Care Bethlehem - 152 Como Parade, Parkdale 3194
Calvary Health Care Bethlehem is a 32 bed health care facility providing a range of inpatient, community and ambulatory services for palliative care and progressive neurological conditions. We are currently located at our temporary site in Parkdale, whilst our Caulfield site is being re-developed into a Health Care Precinct.
Quality and Safe Systems Administrative Assistant
- Permanent Part Time Role 32 hours fortnight
- Supportive environment
- Excellent Salary Packaging options available
About the role
The Quality and Safe Systems Administrative Assistant works in consultation with the Quality and Safe Systems Manager to ensure compliance to the Quality and the National Work Health Safety Program. You will assist in the coordination of quality improvement initiatives and projects to maintain safety, accreditation standards and regulatory compliance. This includes undertaking audits and system reviews in collaboration with the Quality and Safe Systems Manager.
What you Bring:
- Knowledge and experience in working in health or aged care in quality role
- Knowledge of Australian Council on HealthCare Standards surveys and reviews
- Demonstrated experience in driving time sensitive projects that relate to the Quality Department
- Demonstrated people management and organisational skills.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and facilitation skills,
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Proven ability to work independently and meet project deadlines
- Ability to provide sound technical advice to peers in relation to Quality Improvement
- Capacity to have initiative and be innovative
- High Level written, verbal and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge of and commitment to Accreditation, Quality Improvement and WHS practices and principles
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading mission based health care organisation. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development. Calvary is also proud to be recognised as a leader in gender equality. Further details are available here: https://www.calvarycare.org.au/careers/benefits/
Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories. Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and metropolitan areas. Calvary employs over 11,000 people and has over 1,500 volunteers.
Calvary continues the mission of the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, a mission focused on communicating the inestimable dignity and value of each person. We express our values of hospitality, healing, stewardship and respect through “being for others” exemplified by the Calvary Spirit and the example of Venerable Mary Potter.
How to join the team
To join our diverse, compassionate and dedicated team for a rewarding Calvary career, please submit an online application.
As part of the application process, you may be required to participate in a health evaluation, which could include face to face assessment and drug and alcohol testing, to ensure your suitability for the role.
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications or resumes and phone calls from recruitment agencies.