Occupational Health and Safety A
Amentum is seeking a Safety Specialist to support OASIS and the Joint Defense Facility Pine Gap (JDFPG) commitment to a safe workplace. This position is located in Alice Springs, Australia and includes identifying, developing, implementing, and improving health and safety systems and practices that provide the tools required by line management to meet statutory and organizational objectives.
At Amentum we can connect you with great opportunities all over the world. We have 34,000 professionals located in 50 states and 105 countries and together we are supporting mission critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and the environment.
We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive deployment assistance.
- Diploma in Work Health and Safety or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a safety specialist or equivalent position
- Current Driver’s License
- Good interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and successfully complete assigned tasks
- Demonstrated ability to identify and analyze issues and develop solutions to problems
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or related training experience
- Must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain a TS SCI with poly or an Australian citizen and possess or be able to obtain a TSPV clearance
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Safety Specialist
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241