South East Operations Support Team Member
- Excellent base salary of $55,000 - $65,000 Plus Super.
- Full-time and 12-months fixed-term contract available.
- Offering job security that comes with our lists of long-term contracts.
- The chance to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment.
- The chance to be part of a business that is built within teamwork and respect.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide operational support to allocated contracts, ensuring excellence in customer service is provided. The role will be based in South Eastern suburbs working alongside our experienced and supportive team.
- You will ensure compliance with company policies, processes and procedures while providing operational support.
- Provide direct operational support activities to assist Supervisors and Leaders Assist meet contract requirements and obligations to customers.
- Manage customer requests using Council’s REX system / Citywides ALIS system; including regular monitoring, triaging, distribution, updating and closing to meet contract KPI’s.
- Provide excellent customer service building the Citywide brand with customers as one of trust, understanding and quality service.
- Coordinate depot activities and resolve issues identified.
- Contribute to and prepare reports as required eg financial, environmental reporting, annual service plans (Playbooks).
- Take, prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Oversee functional operation of Citywides scheduling and asset management system (ALIS).
- Maintain data including files, databases, archiving in line with company policies.
- Maintain and regularly update budget trackers to track costs against budgets.
- Raise and receipt purchase orders in Workplace.
- Generate monthly invoices and send to clients in a timely manner.
- Monitor debtor days in line with company policy.
- Closing of fleet services in Great Plains using paperwork provided by Ops Team.
- Create new sub-contractor request forms and compile associated documentation.
- Liaise with operations leaders, supervisors, team members, clients and residents and respond to enquiries.
- General office administration support such as telephone, couriering, mail and ordering of office /depot supplies.
- Assist with other areas of the contract, as required contributing to the company's success.
What do you require to succeed in this role?
- Good work ethic with a pleasant and professional approach
- Able to deal with a wide range of people
- Able to think laterally, identify gaps and display initiative
- Relevant experience in similar type role
- Relevant qualification (desirable but not essential)
- High level accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
If you think you are who we're looking for, Click the APPLY button now!!!
Alternatively, please send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement through our website http://careers.citywide.com.au/cw/en/#/job/493601/expression-of-interestcitywide
You can also email Catherine directly with your resume and cover letter on
Catherine.cunanan@Citywide.com.au or call +61 3 9257 5426 to apply today.
For a more information about Citywide we invite you to visit our website at
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. Reference checks, driver demerit check, police check and medical, including drug and alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
*Only successful applications will be contacted.*