- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Casual positions available
- Work across multiple Calvary sites- Calvary Adelaide; North Adelaide and Central District Hospitals
- Excellent salary packaging options available
About the role
Calvary Hospitals are seeking enthusiastic Supply Officers to join the team.
The Supply Officer is responsible for the receipt and despatch of goods ordered by the Hospital, ensuring goods are received in a timely manner. The Supply Officer is also responsible for managing designated ward and department imprests.
What you bring
- Computer literacy
- Good numeracy skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure - worked in a store environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of barcode scanning devices
- Demonstrated understanding of Work Health Safety and Welfare Act with regards to supply
- Demonstrated knowledge of computerised inventory control software preferred
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading mission based health care organisation. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development. Calvary is also proud to be recognised as a leader in gender equality. Further details are available here: https://www.calvarycare.org.au/careers/benefits/
Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories. Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and metropolitan areas. Calvary employs over 11,000 people and has over 1,500 volunteers.
Calvary continues the mission of the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, a mission focused on caring for those who are sick, dying and in need. We express our values of hospitality, healing, stewardship and respect through “being for others” exemplified by the Spirit of Calvary and the example of Venerable Mary Potter.
How to join the team
To join our diverse, compassionate and dedicated team for a rewarding Calvary career, please submit an online application.
Please note: attached to the job advertisement on the Calvary Careers portal are important documents relating to the role. Please ensure you view these documents before beginning your application. It is suggested that you download a copy of these for your reference.
Candidates must hold Australian or NZ Citizenship or the capacity to permanently work in Australia. Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
As part of the application process, you may be required to participate in a health evaluation, which could include face to face assessment and drug and alcohol testing, to ensure your suitability for the role.
A Working with Children Check Clearance is a condition of employment.
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications or resumes and phone calls from recruitment agencies.