Team Assistant | Office Leasing
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
Step away from the standard support role and get involved in key business activities working within our market leading CBD Office Leasing team.
Based in the CBD office this highly valued role presents you with a fantastic opportunity to utilise, and further enhance, your strong administration skills and high attention to detail. You will be supporting an industry leading team working within a driven, dynamic and fast paced environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Agent’s to co-ordinate the collations of reports, submissions and other documentation
- Assist in the production of marketing materials
- Update company database, including listing information, and uploading to website as required or requested by operators to ensure that client and property information is accurate
- Managing online listings on both Colliers website and third-party websites
- Coordinating travel and accommodation bookings where necessary
- Reconcile and action invoices and expenses as necessary
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role (preferably within residential or commercial real estate)
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite - Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in InDesign preferred
- High attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Please apply with your CV or call Geraldine Libatique - Senior Recruitment Executive on 03 9612 8801 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Team Assistant | Office Leasing
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241