Team Assistant | Project Leaders
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”
Provide administrative support to the local project management team and national directors, assisting in producing presentations and submissions documentation and undertaking general administrative functions i.e. travel, reporting, invoicing, and marketing.
- Experience in real estate / property industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional organisation skills, ability to deal with several matters and work to deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint PDF editing and Adobe InDesign.
- High level of attention to detail
- Skill and experience in preparing, and formatting and proof-reading documents, including spelling and grammar, high level attention to detail. With a focus on consistency and flow throughout the document
- Skill and experience in accurate data entry.
- A friendly, professional individual who enjoys collaborating and working within a small team and contributing to both divisional and company success.
- Proactive and self-motivated, willing to add value to the team and have ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
For further information please contact Geraldine Libatique – Senior Recruitment Executive on 03 9612 8801, or simply apply via the link.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Team Assistant | Project Leaders
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241