Unit Manager- Aviation Catering
Our client is a global market leader in aviation catering who are chosen by many of the world’s top airlines for their fresh, award-winning meals and outstanding service.
Our client produce over 64 million meals and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Your new role
You will manage the day-to-day operational activities of the Unit and deliver business enhancement solutions based on the unit needs.
You will ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Unit and ensure National Standards, Compliance and Policies are maintained to achieve service delivery operational KPI’s.
- Attending to major operational problems and needs bought to your attention.
- Understand and commit to being a great leader, balancing the operation of the business and genuine care and concern for your people.
- Develop and implement systems and procedures that support the efficient and effective operation of the Unit.
- Develop and implement strategic goals and action plans to meet changing business requirements.
- Ensure that your team are set clear and consistent goals and expectations within their teams and regularly follow up on your team’s KPI’s.
- Manage and oversee all service delivery and ensure that the Unit meets its obligations towards our customers.
- Financial, risk and facilities management.
- Support Production Management with meal/food productivity/quality and identify opportunities for improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven supervisory and leadership experience to manage a team of 50+ personnel.
- Exceptional people skills, with the ability to negotiate and trouble shoot.
- A good level of leadership agility, diplomacy and ability to resolve complex problems.
- Flexibility to work both on the floor and in the office as required.
- High energy and results driven with the ability to work across and within teams.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good understanding of Food Safety / WHS and quality assurance.
- Good PC skills and an ability to work with an automated time and attendance system and other business-related systems.
- Ability to implement and manage efficient process flow and systems in line with budget expectations.
- Holder of current MR Licence and forklift licence (highly regarded)
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team who are truly passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Be part of a business that is committed to giving back to our people and the communities in which they operate, through environmental, community and wellbeing initiatives.
- Access to employee benefits program which includes a wellbeing platform, discounted private health insurance and access to specials and discounts from over 700 retailers.
- 5 weeks annual leave, flexible working arrangements
- Career advancement opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' OR forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Jonathan now on 08 89436028 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Unit Manager- Aviation Catering
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241