Accounts Officer | Real Estate
Our Melbourne Occupier Services team is seeking a proactive and adaptable Accounts Officer to join the team and work alongside market leading property advisory professionals. This role is an integral part of the function, providing our account manager accounting support and management of a household name retailer client.
- Prepare month end financials and reporting for properties, ensuring timely delivery of reports to property managers, owners and accounting function as required, including accruals, prepayments and analysing variances.
- Reconcile lessee/ lessor bank accounts.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, investigating and resolving issues, reconciling financial data to ensure accurate with timely reporting to clients and management.
- Work closely with AP and AR team to ensure processing is accurate and assist with queries.
- Handle queries from landlords.
- Identify areas for process improvement.
- Provide input to the ongoing development of key internal and external systems and processes to improve overall efficiency and productivity.
You will be a team player, hungry for success and willing to run through brick walls for your team. Ideally you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification in property and will be someone who enjoys networking and collaboration with a service orientated approach. Your client group will be varied and you will have the ability to adapt your communication style to build and maintain strong relationships, consistently maintaining a professional attitude.
This not only represents a fantastic opportunity to make the move into Industrial property, but an opportunity to learn from the best and be a member of a team who are currently positioned as the fastest growing in the marketplace. You will be provided structured training along with a development plan to equip you with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to ensure your success.
For further information please contact Naomi Stevens – Recruitment Executive on (02) 9017 6948, or simply apply via the link at the top of this ad.
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Tertiary qualification (Accountancy or related degree)
- Experience in real estate preferred but not necessary
- Experience working in accounts payable
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral, ability to converse with all levels of staff from senior level management to technical staff.
- Work with multiple stakeholders.
- It is essential to be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Accounts Officer | Real Estate
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241