design, build, deliver and maintain hybrid power systems inclusive of microgrids, standalone power systems, solar farms and battery energy storage systems.
Hybrid Systems is an ISO accredited company that work with Tier 1 Clients in the mining and government sectors. As our business continues to expand, we are looking to add additional project administration and document control to our team of Renewable Energy professionals.About the Role
The Document Controller/ Administrator Officer
is accountable for supporting the division’s project/s delivery. Working with the Project Managers and the team to provide general document control and administration tasks. Whilst your role may vary, you will typically be tasked with document control and general project administration, as well as safety & quality control.Preferred areas of experience
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Document submission to clients
- Receival and distribution of client documentation
- Template generation and management
- Review of company document formatting
- Management of document registers
- Document pack preparation
Report/document preparation and finalisation
- Enforcing consistency of company documentation standards
- Training staff in use of company templates
- General project support
- Tender support and management
- Meeting coordination and minute taking
- Data entry
- Record keeping
- Internal reporting
- High level computer skills proficient in MS Office
- Strong communicator and have expert knowledge of document control - either Commercial or Resources experience (a must have)
- Understands priorities and ensures work is completed on time to a safe and satisfactory level
- Understanding of QA and OHSE requirements
Please visit our website www.hybridsystems.com.au and take a look at where your next exciting career may take you.
In your application, please provide a cover letter detailing the experience/knowledge you have in relation to the topics mentioned above.
Hybrid Systems is able to offer a career at an industry leading company in a huge growth market with an opportunity to develop your skills in a young and energetic environment. Retaining our small business approach to relationships and work ethic, this role will contribute heavily to our continued expansion.