Administration Assistant - In Home Support
Communify's aged care in home support team is looking for a highly skilled admin worker to join our busy team delivering quality services to our aged community in their homes.
You must have these key skills:
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships
- Communicate sensitively and effectively with aged people over the phone
- Highly developed admin skills including computer literacy, competency with database management and record keeping
- Excellent attention to details, including the ability to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining quality record keeping
- An innovative approach to continuous improvement of workplace processes
- Personal resilience in a high pressured, fast paced environment
We will highly regard your application if you have demonstrated experience with:
- Database management of PROCURA
- Home Assist Secure knowledge
- Up to date familiarity of aged care funding and the My Aged Care system
- Large volume scheduling of in home and maintenance shifts
- Flexibility in start and finish times including some 6:30am starts
If your core values match ours then consider applying for this rewarding role. More details to be found on the position description.
For full details on how to apply, please check out our website https://communify.org.au/join-us/#Work Submit your one page cover letter addressing the key selection criteria in the position description along with your resume. Previous applicants need not apply. Applications close 5pm 5th June 2021.
* Salary details are calculated without bonus and monthly payout as per tax bracket without tax
threshold and other allowances. Its always good to confirm these details with the employer or
Apply for Administration Assistant - In Home Support
You Don't Have
ACN: 643 516 241 | ABN: 56 643 516 241